Check in / Check out
Rooms are avaibale from 16:00
Check-in is during 9:00〜21:00
Check out:until 11:00
* We don't accept late or early check in. When there is traffic accident or some reason for delay please let us know in advance.
- ・Maximum 14nights to stay.
- ・Maximum 8people in a group can stay.
- ・Baggage check (before check-in/ after check-out): 9:00～21:00
- ・All rooms are non-smoking. (We have a smoking place in the garden)
- ・Please pay the fee at check-in by cash or credit card (VISA/master)
Total fee is required at check-in ＊Credit card is accepted for more than 10,000yen
- ・We have no curfew. Because we locates in the middle of residential street please put great care of our neighbors especially late night and early morning.
Children under 6 years old who can sleep with others are not counted.
Children under 10 years old are not allowed to stay in our dormitory.
in Shared Space
・toilets and basin areas are shared with all guests.
＊We can also recommend Funaoka Onsen, which is a traditional public bath with an open-air bath near Umeya.
・2 shower rooms ・・・・one for all guests, another for dormitory guests
＊You can use the shower any time AMENITIES: Shampoo, conditioner and shower gel
・kitchen ・・・・Refrigerator, Microwave, IH, kettle, Coffee, Tea bag
・Washing machine for 300yen
Wi-Fi Internet, air conditioning (Heat & Cool), hair dryer, bath towel,
We do not clean your room when you stay at the same room for continuous nights.
We provide new bed sheets or towel at 100yen for each if required.
＊There is no TV installed
Umeya is old wooden house. It's made of natural materials such as paper, mud and wood therefore it doesn't have perfect insulation.
Please be quiet in the morning and night time.
We provide earplugs if you get worried about noise.
Although Air-conditionings, fans and oil heaters are eqipped in each rooms, you may feel hot in summer and cold in winter.
We appreciate your kind understanding about our traditional wooden house.
- ・Bicycle (500yen / day)
- ・Yukata (for night wear) (200 yen)